How often do you feel that you need to have one suit which could transform your look from formal to groovy? These are the times you must be thinking if you had a certain color which you could wear on any occasion or in a lot of combinations.
I believe that you should buy a suit which you love to wear, which can transform your look from one setting to another in no time.
A solid medium grey sharkskin three-piece is a classic.
For Formal wear the below mentioned 3 ways can give your ideas to transform your suit into a different outfit:
1. Wear it for a complete formal look like Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey. Complete three piece suit in medium grey color is a staple & works amazing for business to party wear with varied combinations with formal shirts along with accessories like solid ties and metallic cufflinks.
2. For afternoons or hectic hours go without a jacket like Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in Godfather. Waistcoats with smart formal shirts with matching trousers are a great way to be formal & stylish.
3. Finally, for an evening look, with the change of a fresh shirt small print or a classic black shirt you can rock your suit with elegance and glamour like Russel Crowe on the red carpet.
Pewter grey solids are best for evening wear formals matched with the varied color of shirts ranging from bright navy/royal blue shades or any pop color shirts.
Coming to your favorite now, the casual breakup of a 3 piece suit & they are as follows:
1. Pairing formal trousers with casual tees is in vogue.
Justin O’Shea donned T-shirts/tank tops with formal trousers. Along with the basic formal – casual fusion, you can add smart leather jackets, puffer jackets or classic tweed blazers. When it comes to shoes, leather tan shades or quirky boat shoes work well for a stylized outfit. For a street style look, these can be paired with sneakers.
2. Wear waistcoats with casual shirts or print shirts.
This is a great option to make a transition with break-up suit pieces. Waistcoats can be paired with a classic round neck white t-shirt and jeans for an uber cool look. Jonathan Cavalier recently wore a turtleneck with checked waistcoat and a casual blazer.
For casual shirts, pop color ties or printed ties give you trendy look. For T-shirts and turtlenecks or sweaters, fedora hats or bling jewelry works well in varied combinations.
3. Pairing jackets with t-shirts whether it is double-breasted jackets or single breasted blazers. It gives a fashionista look. Combinations with turtlenecks are classic. Monochromatic attires have been quite modish and they are in a way classic too. So go out and throw color all over.
Wearing sports jackets in the casual style is very common these days. Pairing jackets with casual shirts or round neck T-shirts/ sweaters give a semi-casual smart look. These combinations have been worn countless times by fashion bloggers and fashionistas all around the world.